|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients, our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer (B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Executive
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an owner of relationships, the Accounts Management Executive plays a critical role in strengthening our client portfolio in both new and established markets accelerating growth for our technology solutions, payment solutions and lending & savings products.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities)
- Revenue Generation: Account Executives at Paelyt are experts in stirring excitement for our products. They know how to sell the value of our technology and financial solution, and operate in an accelerated sales cycle. Tasked with developing and giving sales pitches, presentations, conducting product demos and closing deals.
- Cultivating the Companies Brands and Products: Account Executives are responsible for continuous engagement with existing clients to understand their challenges and provide solutions that solve those problems. Working with the internal product teams to provide solutions that meet the needs of our customers through innovation and creativity. Ensuring our brands are well developed within the marketplace and associated with customer centricity and quality.
- Managing Client Expectations: We aim to be a favoured and trusted technology and financial solutions partner for businesses and end individuals that means we focus on leveraging high quality, well designed products that add value to the organisations we partner with.
- Partnering Effectively: Working closely with our B2B partners to develop and expand the business opportunities throughout the ecosystem through implementation of multiple products and customer/client groups. Working to make the relationship a win-win for both partners and clients alike. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our Account Executives know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results.
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelor’s Degree required from a reputable higher institution.
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or evidence of waiver.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You’re skilled in prospecting, lead generation & closing deals
- You’re an ambitious, self-motivated self-starter
- You bring confidence and energy to conversations while delivering inspiring product demonstrations and articulating value proposition.
- You’re a people person who demonstrates excellent interpersonal/customer-relations skills in person, in writing, and over the phone.
- You manage your time efficiently and stay organized to get the job done.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject of the email.