Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager, Antenna
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now offering a structured, execution-oriented talent to join our team in Ericsson Antenna System as an Antenna Account Manager focused on customers for Asset creation, ensuring we through market insights and competitive intelligence matched with our own Strategy and portfolio execution, build new assets in an understandable way.
- You must approach this from an outside in perspective – understand the customers biggest problems, ensure messages/assets for individual or combined solutions are available.
- Study and collect real data from the CU/customer, find the areas where Ericsson´s solutions/products/values outperform our competitors and describe it.
- You will work closely with the market area/customer unit and the Sales teams and directly with our customers.
- Influence and lead customer’s vision & strategy, drive Ericsson Antenna involvement in creating customer vision, strategies & requirements
- Persuade and influence our business to be the successor
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business to maximize our success
- Identify business opportunities, customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Drive opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Analyze and optimize the account team’s performance and enable seamless transition to operations
- Act as responsible entrepreneur.
To be Successful in the Role, You Will Have
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- 10-15 years of work experience
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions in the antenna space
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Have the business understanding
- Prior sales and sales support experience preferred.
You Should Also Have:
- Innovative and creative
- Become the new leader in our Sales Team and be driven minded
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoul