Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Standard vs actual materials consumption comparison
- Raw-materials accuracy – physical verification on or before 4th of every month
- Daily production entry comparison with production records
- All employee ledgers monthly reconciliation
- Supporting FC on bidding tracking for prices and contracts
- Scrutinization of all ledger and escalated the observation to FC
- Periodical review of Bill of material and make amendment if required
- Make schedule for balance sheet items
- Reconciliation of general ledgers.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Post Graduate Degree / ICAN Certification is an added advantage·
- 5 – 6 years working experience in similar position within the FMCG industry.
- Should be smart and good communication skill both spoken and written·
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.