|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Hospitality and Fast Food Restaurant in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit experienced Account manager who will properly organize the accounting system of the Business.
- Analyzes basic expenses, revenue, profit, loss, assets or liabilities.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and budget.
- Payroll administration.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Reviewing all ledger details to validate proper payment and revenue posting and render daily reports.
- Tax administration.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Inventory and store management.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Must be a chartered accountant with experience in hospitality and warehousing / Inventory management.
- 3 – 5 working experience as Account Manager.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with Accountings software.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Age: 40 years below.
- Preferably male for gender balance.
- Candidates must reside close to Amuwo-Odofin.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Manager Hospitality” as the subject of the mail.