Account Manager Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as job and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Jumia Nigeria Jobs Recruitment slated to end within the stated application deadline. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Account Manager Recruitment 2021 into the positon below.
Job Title: Account Manager – Jumia
Job type: Full Time
- As an Account Manager, you will be accountable for the most important of Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability.
- You will focus on managing c-levels end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors.
- From the very essence of commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
- Act as a representative of Jumia to Key Accounts
- Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with our top brands and vendors
- Drive expansion of existing clients & generate new business with prospect chains
- Managing contract negotiations to establish strong working relationships with restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Play the role of an advocate of the Jumia Food managerial decisions to the vendor
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of vendors in the category.
- On-boarding 100% of account’s products & anticipating sourcing through brand product tools
- Driving growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
- Organizing key commercial training and performance steering sessions with vendors
- Collaborate with your accounts on key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Execute tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Ensuring your accounts are match key operational KPIs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Strong commercial skills & analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Resistant to stress,structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication.
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
Application Closing Date