NENnetworks – Our client, a reputable School, that is located in Opic-Arepo axis of Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Opic, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience as an Account Officer
- MUST understand finance and be competent
- MUST be able to do Account reconciliation
- Must reside in Berger, Arepo, Opic, Ogba, Moweand environs.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.