|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and check invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtain approval
- Provide detailed qualitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans, and financial statements
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balance report
- Provides financial information to management.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting or Finance-related courses
- Possess 1- 3 years of work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow up and make accurate decisions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Active learning
- Proximity to Lagos Island is highly considered.
N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online