|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, HND, OND qualification.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.