Apply for Speedaf Logistics Recruitment 2021 as job and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Speedaf is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO in 2019. We are currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. Speedaf offers a variety of products and services with value added service to cover different business or personal scenarios for our customers. Since our launch, Speedaf has continued to expand its global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow Up On, Collect And Allocate Payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Process credit card payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
- B.Sc Degree/ HND in Accounting, Financial Accounting, Banking and Finance, Financial
- Must have at least 3 years AR accounting experience within the Logistic Industry.
N150,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.