An Upstream Oil and Gas company, located in Victoria Island, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledger accounts, bank reconciliation analysis and audit / reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deductions i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience / knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate is one who has a wholistic Accounting experience and is very conversant with Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.