CapitalSage is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realise their full potential. Our agenda is anchored on three significant pillars – financial inclusion, entrepreneurial development and wealth creation – steered by the force of innovative technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Maintaining oversight of bank accounts and cash flow and ensuring monthly reconciliations are carried out
- Analyzing accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the business
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the request.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of our loan process: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Must have an advanced Finance Qualification (MCIB/ACIBN/MFP).
- Must have 3 Years professional experience in a financial institution with at least 2 years in a Microfinance bank.
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Proficient in Excel and Accounting Software’s
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.