|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose & Dimensions of Role
- As an Accountant, you are responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and Administrative services in order to meet the company’s requirements and support day-to- day operations.
- Accurate and timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the relevant contract conditions
- Verify authorized supporting documentation for invoice details
- Ensure daily tickets reconciliation with daily TJQ from Amadeus
- Successful invoice submission through clients systems are required in contracts
- Ensure contract details are accurately set up in the invoicing system and updated in a timely manner
- Check invoices for discrepancies in price, quantity and items.
- Support the successful collection of funds from the client through dispute resolution as required
- Maintain filing and archiving procedures
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure financial data is coded and properly entered in
- Successful invoice submission through clients systems as required in contracts
- You are expected to send invoices to Account Managers that are concerned and request them to acknowledge receipt
- Clients weekly updated statement must be sent to the clients and copy the Account Managers and COF
- You are expected to keep updated excel ledgers for all clients
- You are required to prepare daily and weekly reports
- Maintain filing and archiving.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online