|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Opass Limited – Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Prepare quarterly management account /report.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to the CEO while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and projections.
- Reporting to the CEO, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Coordinate the activities of the financial assistants and accountants.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Must be a Graduate of Accounting (preferably) or any other relevant Social Science field.
- Certified ACA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Accountant.
- Relevant industry pre-qualification experience.
- Proactive thinker and Manager: Display energy and initiative in solving problems. Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable: Undertake a variety of tasks willingly. Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required. Adapt quickly to new technologies and products. Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality: Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive: Ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options. Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Impeccable Integrity: Act with personal integrity at all times.
Up to N250,000 monthly (Gross)
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity of candidate to the location of work would be an added advantage.