|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
UnoCasa Limited – Our client provides digital tools and best-practices that help you run your community efficiently and sustainably.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will take responsibility for the entire accounting needs for the company, liaising with auditors to ensure regulatory compliance where required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile financial transactions as required
- Prepare Asset, Liability, and Capital Account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Summarize and analyse financial status by preparing Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, and other financial reports on schedule
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Provide technical support and advice management on accounting-related matters
- Review and recommend modifications to company accounting systems and processes
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Provide input into company goal setting and forecast processes
- Drive internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Provide relevant training to members of the team as required.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field
- At least 3 years of experience
- Special licenses or certification is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced user of accounting software and tools
- Good quantitative and analytical abilities
- Awareness of business trends
- Competent user of Office Tools
- Good team player
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting demands
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes
- Ethical behaviour
- Attention to detail.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.