|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is an Agency of Government whose core mandate amongst others include resource and revenue mobilisation. Our client wishes to employ competent individuals in several mid-level roles.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting / Finance / Tax – Government Business Executive
Reference Number: 130-PEO01194
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare necessary workplan for assigned task
- Lead and manage a team to execute assigned tasks and prepare standardised report of outcome and findings to superior or management.
- Interact with stakeholders and manage relationship
- Support with the development and implementation of strategy
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
- Conduct special reviews including investigations as may be required
- Be responsible for the assessment of companies and other business concerns
- Monitor changes in the economy, policies and industry developments to gather intelligence
- Interpreting and analysing financial performance.
- HND, Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines in the finance & quantitative fields
- Professional qualification /certification in relevant field (ICAN, ACCA, ANAN, CFA, CITN etc.)
- 5-15 years’ work experience, within the Financial Services, Fintech, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or Consulting sector, with capacity spanning Audit, Accounting, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management, Management reporting, Data analysis, Tax, or any relevant Finance related roles
- Computer literacy; good experience with Microsoft suite, and the use of relevant productivity tools
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global leading practices
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage projects/processes.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Strong people skills
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture, provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online