Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Logistics firm, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Account Executive
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce weekly and Monthly management as well as financial reports (Bank reconciliation)
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advice to the management
- Financial liaison with Vendors re Quote validation, negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection (Monthly)
- Staff Payroll Management (Statutory taxes etc)
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system. Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis (Top Spenders)
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT, PAYE, Income TAX
- Maintain documentation and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings, projects etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Has responsibility for the facility and day to day running of the office
- Manage office assistants to run administration of the office and facilities
- Ensure all facilities are in clean working order every day and implement period-based processes that drives this
- Ensure all office supplies are in place everyday.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Accounting. Accounting professional experience is an added advantage
- At least 1-2 years experience in Accounting and Office Administration
- AAT qualification is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, team player & must have great leadership and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted