Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Interior Architect Company in Lekki, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Facility Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Inspect the premises every day at an interval to ensure there are no debris or litters in the premises
- Manage diesel and repair purchases
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Schedule and coordinate gardener’s routine
- Inspect the plants and flowers to ensure they are neat and not overgrown
- Supervise security personnel, cleaners, gardeners and external contractors, to ensure they are carrying out their responsibilities
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Carry out all administrative duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / BA in Engineering or Facilities Management or any related field.
- 3 years and above experience as an Admin/facility manager or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Experienced in the management of facilities and buildings
- Good knowledge of utility management for cost effectiveness
- Basic book-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Good time-management skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bright, friendly and personable.
- Well groomed, confident and professional.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.