PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, whose head office is based on the Mainland, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client wants to hire a well experienced office Manager/ Administrator.
- The ideal candidate must be someone who can enforce authority as the job entails overseeing not just the affairs of the admin department but also to ensure that business activities within other departments in the organization runs smoothly.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Must have the following Core Skills:
- He must have good command of oral and written English as He will also be responsible to taking minutes of meetings, and typing other official correspondences on behalf of the company subject to the Management’s approval.
- He must be able to drive with a minimum of about 5 years driving his personal car.
- He must be married, not more than 45 years old.
- He will be reporting directly to the MD/CEO that’s why we also suggested that anyone who has been functioning in a similar role as a PA/Executive assistant will also be able to function in the role even if He is not coming from a similar industry as ours. Though, the most suitable candidate should also be coming from a place of experience managing a large number of staff, in similar role of Administration from his previous employment
- He must possess good project and people management skills to be able to function well in the role.
- He must be resident on the Mainland. Close proximity to work will be an added advantage.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative Manager” as the subject of the email.