|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adobe XD UI-UX Designer (Internship / Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1 – year internship and 3 years of full time with Imperotechne or 1 year Internship only depending on your choice.
Resumption Date: August 17 or 24th August 2021.
Work Days: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- As a User Experience Design Intern (UI/UX), you will be involved in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet, and web products.
- You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- The candidates much work from office Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel-perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the consulting team to gain insights into the client’s business and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years experience.
- Adobe XD Knowledge is what we require and having Figma as an additional skill, is an advantage.
- The candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive.
- The Candidates must be active learners willing to dedicate work and non-work hours to learn.
Skills and Competencies:
Successful candidates will have:
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N12,030,000.
- Certain Amounts of money is given to all interns at every MVP Launch.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on the Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4.
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|1||July – September||2021|
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|5||July – September||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + Bonus
Tax Deduction = August, 2023
Pension Deduction = August 2023.
Note: However, kindly note you can choose the option for us to train you for just 1 year and we pay you a fixed salary of N30,000 without any of the Benefits outlined at the top as it is meant for the 4 years Program(1-year Internship and 3 years Full-Time Job).
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ADOBE XD UI-UX DESIGN INTERNSHIP” as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly, ensure you sent a link to your Portfolio work done as part of the email with CV and Cover Letter.
- If you do not posses Adobe XD Skill at all do not apply.