|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Financial Reporting Accountant
Employment type: Full-time – Executive
About the Job
- We have an exciting opportunity available for an Experienced Financial Reporting across Africa. The position is open to be based at any of the PwC African Offices, however this is NOT a fully remote opportunity, and attendance at the office is required on a hybrid basis.
- You will be the Financial analyst for the Oracle EPM planning, forecasting and reporting system. Contribute to change and improvement initiatives. Assist with end user support and training. Troubleshoot processing errors. Partake in the month-end / quarter-end closing processes and activities.
- Assist with monthly / quarterly adjustments for Operating Statement and Balance sheet reporting.
- Performing checks and controls to ensure completeness and accuracy of data integrated.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines (I.e. prescribed formats, deadlines, IFRS and Group accounting policies etc.) to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis and provide insights to business.
- Assist in defining, maintaining and strengthening internal controls for reporting routines.
- Design and develop new reports when required.
- Participate in change and improvement initiatives and activities. Including scope, design, development, testing and roll out to production
- Collaborate with business stakeholders / end users, assisting with queries, other ad-hoc requests and regularly upskilling them in the use of the EPM system.
- Providing guidance and support in the planning and forecasting processes.
- Assist with the general maintenance of and data integration to the EPM system.
- Contribute to keeping process documentation up to date.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Oracle SmartView for office
- Oracle EPM cloud
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Data reconciliation
- Financial planning
- Communication skills
- Cost optimization
- Training and Facilitation
- Project management
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online