|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Agent Network Manager (South Zone)
Job ID: 60163
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Agent Network Manager (ANM) is responsible for the growth and management of the agent distribution network in and around assigned geographical location and region
- He/she will be responsible for agent prospecting and agent relationship management. ANM will be required to work with the Agent Ops team for user creation, commission payment in addition to the resolution of all support required.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for building, monitoring, and growing a network of vibrant Agents in the regions of coverage.
- Driving and coordinating series of activities involved in identifying, on-boarding, training, and support of Agents
- Create leads to partner with Agent aggregators and super agents for the growth of the agent network
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives such as market storms, community activation, Agent forums etc. geared towards the growth and quality of the Agent network.
- Management of branding initiatives and effort to project visibility and accessibility of @Ease Agents.
- Deliver on management’s expectation with regards to coverage, revenue and return on investment.
- Responsible for developing/updating training programs/materials as well as facilitating trainings for Agents, retail team and field officers.
- Initiating and managing strategic partnerships within and outside the industry as well as with regulators.
- Working closely with other teams within the Agent Banking department to develop and grow products that meet the specific need of the target market.
- Generating business reports for tracking results across various aspects of Business and presenting same in Management Reviews, Monthly performance Reviews etc.
- Supervises the daily operations of assigned field officers.
- Co-ordinate activities involved in identifying, onboarding, training and support of Agents.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement marketing activities to create brand awareness and visibility aimed at driving customer growth and transactions.
- Evaluation of agency channel processes and procedures from time to time for improvements of more efficient operations, compliance, and better controls.
- Liaising closely with other departments and vendors for an end-to-end integrated governance of day-to-day agency banking activities.
Key Performance Measures:
- Number of agents onboarded.
- Active agent rate.
- Measure of agent support and issue resolution.
- Total sum of agent/wallets/accounts acquired in geographical area
- Revenue generation.
- Quality and profitability of strategic partners.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree (Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage).
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online