Applications are invited for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2021 as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Aldelia Nigeria Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for Aldelia Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close as soon as possible.
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2021 into various job positions
Job Title: Purchaser
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
- Carry out purchasing activities as required
- HSEQ matters related to own work.
- Participate in supplier visits and audits in cooperation with HSEQ and Technical Department
- Place and follow up all orders until delivery on board based on approved requisitions.
- Follow up all repair orders in co-operation with the Operations Manager
- Collect, file and forward all applicable certificates and service reports related to the PO
- Receive and record confirmation of receipt of goods from the offshore units.
- Record all orders into the purchasing system and keep them fully updated
- Check invoices against orders
- Advice Purchasing Manager Operations of all matters that he/she has reason to believe should be brought to his/her attention.
- Be fully updated on YP Management System and carry out all purchasing activities according to YP Management System.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of awareness;
- Lead by doing; setting an example for others;
- Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions or situations; − If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ Policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree, can be compensated by relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in procurement with an international Oil & Gas/Engineering company
- Organised, responsible and punctual;
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables;
- Flexibility with workdays and some travel can be expected.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2021.
Method of Application for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including their expected Salary, current Location, Date of Birth and Notice Period to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.