Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alpha Sales Force Agency Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective/ Purpose
- Upskill and motivate Advisors towards effectively implementing sales strategies for retail insurance sales. Passionately represent the company and ethically coach Advisors and play an active role in growing the Alpha Sales Force. Is the main communication link between AXA Mansard and the Alpha Sales Force Advisors.
- Analyse and interpret financial statements and sales data.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team whilst meeting other key performance indicators set out per year.
- Identify and source new Advisors/Team Managers by having the initial contact with prospects and maintaining the pipeline.
- Supervise (includes coaching and mentoring), train, motivate and develop Alpha Sales Force Advisors/Team Managers.
- Formulate sales strategies for life and health insurance products and achieve set sales targets.
- Recruitment and management of Alpha Sales Force Advisors.
- Review Assistant Agency Managers sales reports to establish trends and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify viable sales strategies to be implemented by Advisors.
- Manage and maintain weekly, monthly and all required sales reports.
- Identify trends in Retail business and proactively advise Group Head on potential actions to take.
- Identify and escalate actual and/or potential operational and administrative issues to the Group Head.
- Assist in identifying required resources and personnel to achieve the revenue budget of the Group.
- Presentation of the SBU performance at the Monthly Divisional MPR, QBR & Budget meetings.
- Seek approval for accepting/processing transactions when required.
- Negotiate rates with underwriters when required
- Conduct performance appraisals for Assistant Agency Managers.
- Any other assignments given by the Area Sales Manager or the Head, Entrepreneurial Sales Group
Education / ProfessionalQualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable tertiary institution
- Professional qualifications (i.e. CII, CIIN or other of similar equivalence) will be an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Financial Services of which 2 years’ should be in Insurance Sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse and interpret sales data to inform sales strategies
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Good time management, supervisory and analytical skills
- Good Planning and organizing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High degree of professionalism and good business etiquette
- Proactive, able to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Must be driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Office setting
- Remote Working
- May include some (local) travel.
- Individual Commissions on products sold
- Monthly variable bonus payable on achieving monthly Team target
- Monthly over-ride commissions payable on achieving monthly Team target
- Recruitment Activity bonus based on number of active direct reports (Assistant Agency Managers)
- Annual Bonus payable on achieving set thresholds
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online