|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time. We also sell cash loans with a little interest.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Altara Rent Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Skillfully sell rental loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the rental loan coordinator.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any rental loan-related issues professionally.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action for timely resolutions
- Send a daily and monthly report of all customer interactions and feedbacks to the rental loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- At least one year of work experience in sales or telemarketing
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Familiarity with sales and upselling
- Great attention to detail
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Good customer relations and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work with a team and as an individual.
- N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications letter with a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.