|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Audit Risk and Compliance, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1820
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Quality Assurance and Compliance
Division: Information Technology
- Support Quality Management System (QMS) implementation activities within the IT division.
- Coordinate, manage and be accountable for the implementation, monitoring and review of IT Governance Framework and Quality plans in line with IT strategic focus, objectives, and priorities.
- Liaise with IT process owners to ensure that governance processes are implemented and adhered to within the IT division.
- Lead the management of IT Audit, Risk and Compliance framework and activities.
- Review and action the recommendations of the internal audit function as they relate to IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Support the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations that affect IT division and ensure closure of all open audit and risk findings.
- Collaborate with Risk and Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit & Fraud and other business stakeholders to deliver tasks within deadlines.
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external audit, risk and compliance programs and projects Provide Daily, weekly, months status updates
- Prepare Status Plans and dashboards for key initiatives, plans and audit tracking as per management requirements.
- Negotiate and act as an intermediary with Internal Audit and internal teams to close current and future audit items
- Perform root cause analysis of audit, risk and compliance related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate and review IT policy, process and procedure; identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency.
- First Degree or HND in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline
- Professional Certification in any of the Following or combination (will be an added advantage): ITIL, PMP, TOGAF, COBIT, CISA, Six SIGMA, CGEIT, CRISC.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience within any of the following industries with a large organization : Banking, FCMG, Telecoms or Technology Consulting with high level experience in the implementation of IT governance in the execution of audit, risk, compliance (ARC); process quality, project quality and other internal controls framework
- Experience in Information Systems audit or a similar role
- Experience in quality control framework for managing software development
- Experience of business and technical risk assessment, controls design and testing for various Information Services systems and processes.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online