MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Business Assurance Change Management, Finance
Job Identification: 1554
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Business Assurance (Change Management)
- Actively participate in cross-functional change and technical review sessions
- Actively participate in IT/NWG change advisory board sessions and also technical review sessions
- Clearly communicate and drive participation in and awareness of BAFM team in business change related activities
- Coordinate and perform data quality checks pre- and post-network system migration
- Ensure IT/NWG and operational teams perform tests and sanity checks on post migrated data
- Ensure that relevant BAFM documentation, systems and tools are updated to reflect the impact of business, IT or network changes
- Ensure changes on BAFM systems and tools follow defined change management procedures for either operational business changes by BAFM team or technical changes from IT and vendor managed service support
- Communicate impact of planned/proposed products/business or systems changes to BAFM team, senior management and business teams where necessary
- Participate and coordinate pre- and post-change/data migration tests with BAFM operations
- Review product concept document (PCD), systems documentation etc. for possible vulnerabilities that could lead to revenue leakage
- Design, develop and implement adequate controls on BAFM system for automated risk monitoring and fault detection with respect to performed changes or migrations
- Act as the focal point when major incidents occur, taking the lead to analyze the incident and report findings to management
- Monitor major financial risk areas for possible undetected leakage or abuse. Utilize data analytics and other tools to obtain customer insights
- Support commercial and technical teams in the testing and delivery of new products, campaigns, services and systems
- Support commercial and technical teams in revenue impacting change activities
- Support the design, implementation and management of BA technology to ensure effective implementation, maintenance and support of business systems
- Support change-related leakage risk insight and dissemination that allows MTN to effectively manage its processes and external relationships in recovery and prevention of loss
- Leverage data analytics to have an instant view of business risk areas, for fast detection of anomalies that might have significant impact on MTN Nigeria
- Perform any other Business Assurance related function as may be assigned by Manager and Senior Management
- Essential – First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering or related numerate discipline
- Desirable – Certification in Data Analytics, SQL, ORACLE, JAVA or Other Query Languages
- Advantageous – Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and/or Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- At least 1 year in assurance or related role in a large organization.
- At least 1 year in relevant sector/industry relevant role, i.e. accounting, auditing, banking, finance, technology.
- Experience in data analysis in large organization with large volume of data.
- Experience in Technology change management.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with experience working in emerging markets.
- Experience in systems audit and/or advisory organizations.
- Proven track record of technology transformation involvement and part of the delivery team.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online