|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Application Developer and Programmer
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Group: IT
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the bank applications requirements and develop solutions
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Application development using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the banks operation.
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well known vulnerabilities is address.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed application and third party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure efficiency of the platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a minimum 5 years hands on working experience
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper credit.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC, GMOB, MCSD, etc.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Cross platform Development skill in mobile applications
- Basic project management skill.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online