Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer (Experienced)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Certify compliance of On-site IT Systems infrastructure to requirements & specifications for every Solution Deployment.
- Administration & Support of Web and Databases Servers.
- Internal & On-site Deployment, Patching or System Integration of Software Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Logging & Documentation of Deployment configurations and System Patching.
- The Delivery & Administration of technical support for deployed solutions in accordance with established Service Levels for Clients.
- Configuration, Support & Administration of Internal IT systems Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience
- Must understand the software development lifecycle (agile).
- Must understand the .net framework.
- Must understand Extensible Markup Language.
- Have working knowledge of MSQL SERVER.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application Support Engineer (Experienced)” as the subject of the mail.