|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
George Houston Resources (GHR) – Our client, a major player in the Energy and Power sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Inverters & Inverter Batteries)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit an experienced Area Sales Manager (Inverter & Batteries). Candidate will be responsible for developing the sales business in the assigned area
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products / services.
- Report to the Business Unit Head about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head
- B.Eng. in Electrical Electronics Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years post qualification experience, preferably batteries or Inverter industry
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos markets
- Previous experience in selling power products
- Experience in handling dealer network and commercial customers
- Target oriented and ability to deliver results
- Age: 35years Below
Very Attractive + incentive
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “ASM” as the subject of the email.