|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Arik Air Recruitment 2023: Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Arik Air Recruitment 2023
Job Title: Senior Decision Support Analyst
Reporting to: AVP-IT
Direct reports: None
- Develop technical solutions in support of the Arik’s Corporate Data Strategy. This data strategy outlines the movement, capture, storage and presentation of enterprise level data assets across multiple data vehicles, including: operation data stores (ODS), data warehouses, data marts, and a series reporting and analytics layers.
- Perform all activities related to database administration such as software installations, access control list maintenance, disk storage management, data backup and recovery, and patching
- Respond to issue escalations from team members, accepting ultimate responsibility for immediate resolution and final root cause analysis.
- Serve as technical lead for mission-critical projects and systems, conduct system and software evaluations, and make recommendations on appropriate technical decisions.
- Ensure that the long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information planning of the organization.
- Develop data solutions to suit the requirements of the Company.
- Assist Data Architects and ETL Developers to build and modify data movement and storage solutions in support of new and existing data-oriented systems.
- Work very closely with business units to understand their business needs, and partner with them to propose and fully implement effective, innovative, and technically-sound data warehouse solutions.
- Will partner with one or more business unit heads to lead their projects, while also being an advocate for the business unit’s plans through the project prioritization process.
- Analyze data quality, metadata, and data lineage issues and best practices.
- Act as subject matter experts in the topics of data warehousing, data management, data quality, and ETL architecture.
- Utilize alternate data-oriented technologies and leverage these tools across multiple database technologies.
- Act as advocate for proper data management principles, understand relevant technologies, and utilize the best methods for constructing and supporting a mature data factory.
- Collaborate with peers to advance data management principles across the enterprise.
- Responsible for complex system builds/configuration and software installation.
- Responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all data and information.
- Participate in architectural design meetings for new systems and technologies.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of new systems into a complex corporate environment.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for both implementation planning and steady-state support of new and existing systems.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend changes for continued system health.
- Accept escalation of technical issues.
- Provide 24/7 production support activities.
- Maintain documentation of all software, projects and system configuration with the IT department throughout the entire SDLC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Will be required to interact with IT, Commercial and Finance primarily. May be required to interact with other operational departments as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Combination of 6 years’ experience (8 preferred) which includes: Undergraduate Degree in CS / CE / CIS / MIS / Engineering / Technology or equivalent experience / training.
- Experience using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS on SQL Server.
- Experience working with other ETL tools and sound Knowledge of data management principles and ETL development within a large data environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of data modeling principles.
- Power BI business analytics service by Microsoft for interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities for reports and dashboards.
- Enterprise Mobility – IOS and Android.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Server or large data center environments.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with data management solutions including: Data Marts, Data Warehouses, and Operational Data Stores.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the Organization.
- Airline experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills , ability to synthesize and present complex processes and issues.
- Ability to support strategic planning, results oriented programming, management and reporting.
- Demonstrates outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and inter-act with colleagues at all levels within the organizations well as inter agency partners.
- Ability to support formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes and needs.
Application Closing Date for Arik Air Recruitment 2023
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply for Arik Air Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Decision Support Analyst” as the subject of the email.