|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CXO Right – Arm Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Company Leadership
About this Role
- No need to choose between a consulting firm, a multinational or a startup environment, choose all and join Jumia. In this role, based out of Lagos in Nigeria, you will report to one of our CXOs and lead game changing projects across commercial, marketing, operations or logistics for decisive impact at internet speed!
- Join amazing people who value collaboration, flat hierarchy, agility, trust, care and fun. Jumia hosts a blend of local and international top talents with previous bluechip and ground up experience.
- Want a 100% African / 100% Internet experience? Join Us!
The Kind of Work you Will Do
- As right hand to the CXO, your projects will entail deep understanding and drive of our functions across commercial, marketing, operations & logistics.
- This will require you to make recommendations and decisions, pilot and improve the impact at internet speed. You will work closely with all the teams across the country.
- You will be groomed and coached by one of our leaders. You will have the opportunity to change after 9-12 months in a role and go on to another function or take one of the operational roles on the ground or elsewhere.
Examples of Projects Include
- Steering commercial performance & profitability
- Developing new categories to drive everyday usage of the platform
- Improve the performance of our marketing channels
- Drive branding projects to establish Jumia as a most loved brand
- Monitor & Improve all levers of Customer Excellence
- Monitor & Improve all levers of Vendor Excellence
- Drive projects to improve our network & fulfillment
Details on specific internships can be provided upon request by mentioning your area of interest on the CV
Who are We Looking For
- Early career professional (graduate or up to 2 years professional experience, graduation min 105 or above)
- Strong analytic background needed – support in steering performance thanks to deep understanding of our categories, marketing channels and business line
- Project management abilities to lead selected key transformational project and campaigns for the profitable growth of Jumia
- Enhanced interpersonal skills to deal with external and senior stakeholders (vendors, logistics partners.. etc)
- Flexibility to move on different scope and work on a project mindset where and if need be
- Fast learner, highly analytical & comfortable with numbers
- Enthusiastic about digital businesses & emerging countries
- Street smart, energetic and willing to take on field work
- Leadership abilities
- Agility and strong ability to deal with ambiguity in a multicultural environment
- Preferred SQL, CRM tools, development skills
- Graduate-Program acceleration speed & growth
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment, growing at a very high rate
- A unique opportunity of discovering Africa and having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online