|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Asset Manager (RIG)
- Minimum of First Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or any Engineering related discipline. Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years proven working experience in Asset intensive management, maintenance activities and practices in onshore Drilling Rig.
- Candidate must be qualified as certified Asset management practitioner and Asset management Assessor by accredited professional body.
- Candidate must be fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese Language is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess computer skills and knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and typical reliability Engineering, and asset management software such as; RAM tools, Enterprise asset management (EAM), FMECA/CMMS build tools, GEM APM, or equivalent systems.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with all Credentials and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.