Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant Inventory – PFM
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
- Reconcile daily weighbridges activities of inflow of raw materials and outflow of finished feeds.
- Coordinate the process of monthly stock count and inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly stock adjustments for both finished goods and raw materials after reconciliation.
- Work closely with the production to the department to achieve actual production cost.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or a related discipline
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- 2+ years’ of cognate experience
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Must have technical capability.
- Good communication.
- Proficient with the use of number.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online