|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Chief Security Officer
- Oversee the effective management and safety concerns when it comes to daily operations.
- Make sure that the staff adheres strictly to the company’s standing order procedure.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Liaise with the emergency services, police, ambulance and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Maintain relationship with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Investigate security breaches and undertake investigations into reports of offences.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Monitor and operate CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
- Make sure that no unauthorized personnel enter restricted areas.
- Make sure that there’s proper clearance for all items coming in and out of the premises.
- Arrange all the shifts, weekly offs, leaves for security officers.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Provide escort duties for staff when required.
- Oversee the activities of the private guards under supervision.
- Assign work areas for officers.
- Enhance and improve the physical security.
- Respond to alarms and distress calls.
- Escalate incidents when required to Chief Security Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Security or equivalent.
- 7 – 8 years of proven work experience in the field of Security.
- Previous background as military or police officer would be a plus.
- Security certifications from government (Military or Police) or any International Security Institution is a plus.
N150,000 monthly (Gross)
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.