|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Electrical Manager – Niger Mills Calabar
- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of all locally sourced heavy electrical equipment with a high technical standard.
- Manage all the automated systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
- Support the implementation of preventive maintenance programmes for all electrical systems.
- Coordinate the execution of daily electrical maintenance schedules to ensure that all daily maintenance targets are met and equipment efficiency is maximized.
- Maintain and attend to issues on programmable logic controllers.
- Supervise utility maintenance and upgrade in the mills and site
- B.Eng. / HND in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Qualification such as NSE/COREN is an added advantage
- Minimum of five years cognate experience
- Knowledge of flour milling Machines
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online