|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Electrical Manager – Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage new electrical projects.
- Plan and schedule maintenance of Plant electrical systems and machinery including transformers, Ring Main Units, switch gears, etc. and ensure all electrical maintenance work is done in a safe work environment, following all applicable safety regulations.
- Involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction for all Electrical related activities/ Processes and oversee its implementation.
- Develop machine inspection programme and study inspection reports in order to schedule required preventive maintenance activities and ensure its proper implementation.
- Monitor maintenance jobs on Electrical system during shutdowns/break downs to ensure quality and accuracy
- Raise job orders (for external services required in electrical repair work); Raise material requisition through the order processing system and Vet the electrical materials supplied to stores to ensure they meet specified requirements
- Design and modification of electrical systems to meet specified requirements in accordance with IET regulations and carry out required testing of electrical systems prior to commissioning
- Training, supervision and appraisal of subordinates.
- Monitor stock level for all Electrical spares and reorder accordingly.
- Lead the energy management drive for the PEOPL, and regular energy audit of the plant.
- Ensure equipment maintenance logs are filled and departmental reports are updated promptly.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirements in the assigned work process
- Ensure effective management of food safety risk and opportunities identified for the department.
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Three years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online