HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Fashion Manager
Location: Agungi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Fashion / Retail
- Exceptional customer service is one of the most important duties included in the assistant manger clothing store job description.
- The assistant manager is responsible for ensuring that the customer has an enjoyable and productive shopping experience.
- The assistant manager achieves this objective by working with the manager and team leads to set goals and reach a high bar of customer service.
- In this job, you’ll spend your days supervising staff, offering tips for helping customers, monitoring inventory, ordering apparel and creating eye-catching visual displays of popular merchandise.
- Managing and running the store
- Interface with walk-in and online clients
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Taking photos, posting daily online and fulfilling orders
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained; identify stock issues, execute planned advertising and promotions.
- Record Sales and manage inventory, stock level and purchase
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new supplies etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Coordinate and manage repairs
- A graduate Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Compulsory knowledge of different fabric types and descriptions
- Compulsory knowledge of measurement and sizing, at least 2 months fashion experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail fashion space
- IT competency and Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Great team player.
- Inventory management skill or willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.