|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- A suitable candidate will report to the General Manager. He/She must be a self-managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of Engineering, consulting with very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- He/She will also be responsible for assisting the General Manager with the profitable management of our training, recruitment & outsourcing projects as well as partnerships with local and international institutions.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Assist in the coordination of sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Liaise with potential customers regarding technical training, outsourcing, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting projects.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Assist the General Manager in coordinating the activities of the company
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines or a Business qualification with experience in the technical sale, budgeting and profit.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Full understanding of the imperative of budgeting and profit of performance management.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.