|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
CWAY is a well known brand specialized in the production and marketing of premium drinking water and beverages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist production manager implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand. Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, andfacility readiness by directly
- coordinating with related supportfunctions. Ensures performance conforms to BEST in CLASS practices. Communicate and deploy company policies tostaff.Compile and send all reports as at when due (10:00am daily).
- Assist production manager implements the shift Annual Plan. Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, planning corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget. Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s
- relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance. Communicate targets and results to associates.Propose cost-reducing methods and implement the ones that are introduced. Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses
- due to raw material wastages.
Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Statutory Bodies
- Ensure compliance audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality and safety of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of equipment to minimize effect on environment, eliminate FoodSafety hazards.
- Store, use and dispose hazardous materials in line with best practice
- Train associates on environmental regulatory and best practice requirements
- Create awareness and training of associate on Safety related issues.
- Enforcement of PPE usage in the department
- Involvement in the development of Risk Assessment for all section in the department
- Develop safe systems of work to create an injury free workplace
- Reporting all incident and accident for investigation
- Liaise with all statutory and regulatory bodies on issues around standards (NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NISP, LSWRC etc)
Job Specification Authority & Qualifications
- First Degree B.Sc / HND in any numerate discipline (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG industries, preferably in the Food industry, having managed people for at least two years. Good communication-planning-influencing skills. Basic
- Cost management and good IT skills.
- Very good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential. Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform. Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment. Able to travel, willing to re-locate if perspectives exist and needs
- Budgeting-Reporting & Presentation Skills must be present.
- Clean and tidy Appearance is also necessary.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.