Mar&Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
- Effectively communicate with property owners/managers/tenants, subcontractors and insurance adjusters
- Assists Project Manager with the successful full cycle of assigned projects; from initiation to completion, including receipt of payment if necessary
- Ensures all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external claims systems
- Assists project with customer communication and interactions
- Ensure work authorization, completion certificates and all other required documents are obtained from client
- Ensure work order tasks and purchase orders are completed and uploaded in a timely manner
- Invoicing is completed accurately in line with client protocols
- Support outstanding receivables
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and Project Manager to ensure project success
- Address questions/concerns throughout the project
- Perform tasks required by the Project Manager in support of project needs
- Be aware of all aspects of the scopes of work so proper assistance to the Project Manager can be provided
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated schedules
- Review project information and compile schedules in a timely manner
- Tracks the progress of all new and ongoing projects and maintains up-to-date notes
- Coordinate mitigation/restoration work with in-house staff and sub-trades
- Prepare and/or edit internal scopes of work, estimates, budgets, letters, faxes, memos and emails
- File all project documents appropriately (hard and soft copies)
- Organize, compile and submit support documentation on completion of project
- Submit any required information to the client as directed by the Project Manager
- Report to the Project Manager for all issues
- Be capable of short term coverage for the project in the event of Project Manager vacations or absences
- Assist with reception relief as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Ensure attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and information
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices; follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment
- Comply with all Mar&Mor policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may or are affecting completion of the job to the appropriate person
- Attend all Mar&Mor sponsored training courses
- BSc, BTech / HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- 5-6 years post NYSC experience in managing projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Also note that this role 70% office based and 30% project based.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.