|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a leading Hospitality and Fast Food Restaurant in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable candidates to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is currently recruiting suitable candidates to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently
- Research new wholesale food suppliers and negotiate prices
- Calculate future needs in kitchenware and equipment and place orders, as needed
- Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare shift schedules
- Process payroll for all restaurant staff
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menu.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- Should have 3-5 years work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Good numeric and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Candidates must reside close to Festac Amuwo-Odofin, Okita, Mile2, Isolo, Orile, Oshodi and it’s environs.
- Age: 35 years below.
N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ARM” as the subject of the e-mail.