Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
- Supervise and boost the sales of Sales persons/Connectivity Consultants
- Assist the Sales Manager in leading the team towards target achievement
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Position reporting to the Sales Manager
- Supervise sales of the team reference the sales acquisition process and tools (via PIF and reports)
- Supervise and advise on the solution proposed to prospects following the PIF (Prospect Information Form).
- Assist to Lead, supervise, motivate and closely monitor team
- Prepare and execute sales plan to increase sales, with attention to details and follow through
- Reports to the sales manager on activities of the teams / achievements periodically.
- Maintain required record-keeping and reporting of sales and services activities
- Demonstrate customer-driven attitude through excellent knowledge of products, services, rates and represent the product and company in a professional manner
- Liaising with customers (which may include actual selling), maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s services and keeping abreast of what competitors are doing
- Ensure all schemes and procedures launched by the company are pushed to the maximum with full compliance by team members
- Also ensure the team members are in their best optimal level in terms of sales, administrative responsibilities, processes and physical outlook
- Other duties assigned as assigned by the Sales Manager/HOD.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager
- Responsible for all the operational task of the sales department.
- To be punctual to the daily schedule and ensure same of team members.
- To be part of the team during weekends and public holidays when needed
- To attend customers enquiries with professionalism and empathy
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Sales Manager/HOD
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums.
- HND qualification
- 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.