TeamAce Limited – Our client, a law firm is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consulting with clients to ascertain the details and merits of each case.
- Conducting research using legislation, case law, and other legal texts as sources to decide on a modus operandi.
- Drafting legal texts, including reports, contracts, and appeals.
- Representing clients at meetings, hearings and trials.
- Advocating for acquittal or clemency in each case.
- Informing your line manager about salient developments in each case.
- Ensuring that data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential and are stored securely.
- Reporting on hours spent on each assignment.
- Remaining abreast of changes to legislation.
- Accredited Law degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Licensed to practice law in the region you wish to work.
- Proven experience practicing as an Attorney within your chosen specialty.
- Familiarity with legislation and case law within and related to your specialty.
- Intermediate accounting skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Perceptive and meticulous, with a thorough understanding of human behavior.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online