Datom Consulting Limited – Our client in the financial sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
They are in need of an Audit Officer to discharge the following job functions:
- Carry out routine audits and spot checks on stations and departments in line with the approved audit plan/calendar
- Prepare, organize and maintain a well-referenced work paper file for every audit engagement which adequately support audit conclusions and recommendations and which adhere to auditing standards
- Carry out continuous evaluation and determination of the adequacy of internal controls at branches and departments during audit fieldwork
- Ensure effectiveness of the internal control system of the company by enforcing compliance with policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Perform special reviews and audits of departments, processes and procedures
- Ensure integrity of accounting records and financial reporting
- Ensure Value for Money (VFM) audit (i.e. Economy,
- Efficiency & Effectiveness), revenue assurance and cost reduction
- Conduct prompt investigation of frauds, complaints, service failures, breaches of policies and regulations as well as other referred cases and ensure that the cases are dispensed within set deadlines
- Ensure that all major risks of the company are identified, assessed and strategies put in place to mitigate them.
- Candidates should be willing to travel on Audit assignments when the need arises.
- Candidate should have a B.Sc or HND in a related discipline at least.
- Candidate can have 0 experience but not more than 2 years of work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Training, etc.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. Good luck!