La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo & Lagos
Planned Start Date: 01/02/2023
- To contribute to the risk assessment and the design of the audit plan
Core Audit Activities:
- To participate in the conduct of internal audit missions in line with the audit plan
- To participate in special audit missions as may be required by the Managing Director or the Audit Committee
- To apply Internal Audit Standards and Advans audit methodologies in the course of his/her duties, in order to produce audit programs and working papers including a relevant and sufficient documentation of the audit activities
- To participate in the follow-up of the implementation of internal audit recommendations and, where applicable, of recommendations made by regulators or external auditors
- When deemed necessary, to assist in examining new or updated systems and related procedures prior to their implementation to prevent possible deficiencies in the internal control system
- To participate in the preparation of mission reports and deliver them to his/her supervisor, to obtain management responses and to review these answers before submission to his/her supervisor
- To contribute to the preparation of audit activity reports and other reports on a regular basis for submission to the Audit Committee and the Advans group internal auditor.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in any discipline.
- Professional Qualification such as (CIMA, ACCA, ICAN…) or its equivalent will be an advantage.
- External Applicants must have 1 – 3 years experience as an Internal auditor in a financial insititution.
- Internal applicants must have spent a minimum of 18 months in the bank as a staff OR have 1 – 3 years previous work experience as an auditor.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
- Meticulous, open-minded, autonomous and fast learner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online