|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Auto Electrician
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure vehicle diagnosis is done with the requisite procedures.
- Troubleshoot vehicle mishap electrically in a timely and coherent manner.
- Ensure all electrical components in vehicles and trucks are inspected daily in line with the pre and post maintenance jurisprudence as depicted in the SOP.
- Document all electrical issues with trucks and vehicles as prescribed in the job description forms.
- Ensure compliance of vehicle/trucks and other automobile implements in the farm inspection using autotronic principle
- Minimum of OND / NABTEB Technical in Electrical Electronics or Automobile Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft and other computing tools.
- Must have the ability to use standard diagnostic tools for petrol and compression ignition engines.
- Ability to use electronically simulated measuring devices like multimeter, tachometers, OBD tools (Onboard diagnostic tools).
- Attention to details ascribed to vehicle firing order, misfiring, sensor defects, system and exhaust cycle flow.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online