|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, program, simulate, test and install automation systems as specified by the company to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Manage workload to ensure each tasks are completed within timeframe.
- Coordinate with the team lead and ensure that all the materials needed to perform the job are available for use.
- Conduct site surveys, prepare comprehensive and actionable site survey reports.
- Ensure strictly compliance with the organizational policies as set by the top managers.
- Update the communication channels appropriately on ongoing task progress and matters as they arise.
- Follow up the laid up documentations, manuals and processes for carrying out duties
- Propose process improvements and ideas.
- Ensure tools are well maintained and complete at all times.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards
- Respond to customer call outs, as assigned by engineering manager or his/her delegate
- B.Sc, B.Eng. or HND in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Physic with Electronics or Related Courses.
- Minimum of 2 years ‘work experience in Engineering related field
- Experienced in Electrical Installations and Electronics
- Automation qualifications are added advantages.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.