|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Specialist
Job ID.: req34587
Location: Nigeria (Various Locations)
Team: Engineering / Supply Chain Operations
About the Job
- The Automation Specialist will carry out maintenance of all electrical/automation equipment (bottling and utilities) and their controls while ensuring high equipment reliability, high product quality, zero safety incidents and consistent delivery of budgeted volume targets.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Get involved in project implementations in the plant to ensure adherence to standard automation requirements for new and existing projects.
- Ensure availability and regular update of all user program backup for all automation equipment in the plant.
- Ensure availability and regular update of electrical documentation for all equipment in the plant.
- Conduct routine equipment health audit of all electrical controls of all equipment in the plant.
- Ensure the use of condition monitoring tools for the routine assessment of automation equipment status in all plants and draw CAP for all issues raised.
- Adhere to set standards in the plant automation operating procedures.
- Carry out regular inventory of automation spares and recommend critical spares to be purchased.
- Ensure attendance to shift handover meetings and documents issues and potential win areas for implementation.
- Do proper troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and automated machinery and all related controls.
- Always ensure machine uptime by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement.
- Ensure all breakers and fuses are adequately rated and set, and no vibrating or humming contactors or relays in the panel Always ensure machine uptime by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement.
- Ensure that all machine guards, safety switches and status indicators on all equipment are in place and functional.
- Keep physical record of all electric motor on your line or assigned areas All motors must be clean and must not overheat, MUST be IP55 compliance.
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ electrical/automation engineering experience.
- Efficient knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Siemens & Omron PLCS, Danfoss, Omron, Sensors, PLC programming etc.
- Efficient knowledge of HMI & SCADA (WinCC Flexible, Zenon, TIA).
- Understanding of bottling technology.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Effective planning and organizing skills Instrumentation and Electro-pneumatics skills.
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Good knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge and interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in manufacturing.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- People management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Efficient team player.
- Drive for results.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online