|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automotive Superintendent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
- Provide overall supervision of automotive workshop and staff;
- Receive vehicles for repairs/service and prepare job cards;
- Assign WOR to staff each day;
- Provide technical advise to staff on how to solve difficult problems in any vehicle;
- Inspect and sign off on repaired vehicles before they leave workshop;
- Update vehicle master list and advise on annual insurance;
- Prepare vehicles for VIO inspection and international permit;
- Keep records and perform other administrative duties.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in related field with a minimum of five (5) years experience performing similar role in a wellstructured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skill (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Have ability to coordinate, prioritize and organize workload.
- Have ability to use all equipment in the workshop and be computer literate with good initiative under minimal supervision.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor and professional colleague.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.