|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support services. We turn cases into experiences for deeper customer connection to drive loyalty, renewals, and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Azure Networking Technical Support Engineer
Requisition ID: 5049
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Technical Support
Work location type: Fully Onsite
- We’re seeking a customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level 2 to work on behalf of our client to resolve complex customer cases.
- You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service. This role is expected to take cases escalated by customers and/or Level 1 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow.
- We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
- The Azure Platform Technical Support (APTS) team provides world-class technical support to Microsoft commercial and enterprise clients, focusing on the Azure cloud infrastructure.
- This is an experienced technical team who supports multiple products within the Microsoft portfolio, including networking, virtualization, app development, authentication, backup, and recovery.
- You’ll work as part of a highly collaborative team to solve intermediate and complex technical problems for medium and large companies.
This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, troubleshoot, reproduce customer issues in lab environments, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management.
APTS is a good fit for you if:
- You’re technically proficient and have higher education classwork in IT or technical work, or experience with enterprise support.
- You love technology, understand it, and are adept at using it.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
- You enjoy solving complex technical issues.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
In this role:
- 2 – 3 years of technical and customer support experience are required.
- Higher-level technical education is preferred.
- Certifications relevant to the product are helpful.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.